Text Giving Instructions
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church's designated number listed above.
2. If you are a first time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Please note: If you receive an error message, make sure you disable your signature block during this process.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations
1. If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church's default fund.
(Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
2. If you text "Funds" you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
3. If you text the amount+fund name - the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: $10 Building)
4. If the fund name you texted does not match - you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
5. If you text "Help" you will receive a reply text that states: "To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund".
6. If you text "Reset" you will receive a reply text that states: "Saved card information successfully removed. Please register the card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number".